Manages teams of Inside sales professionals and/or leaders who motivate and drive the inside sales organization to meet or exceed performance objectives through effective management of frontline sales managers and resources. Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group leaders, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers. Responsible for overseeing and selling Data Center solutions including enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Represents, communicates and executes on specific sales strategies. Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group. Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce. Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team
- Coordinates (where appropriate) operations and manages the relationship between inside and field sales personnel
- Provides direction, sales development and inspiration to the team members in the organization
- Handles basic customer escalation issues
- Understands selling environment and capable of building familiarity with segment and product/service offerings
- Builds strong team environment.
- Drives superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs while ensuring the removal of barriers and driving strategic alignment in the group, responsible for overall quota. Frequently helps in the development of reps by participating in call shadowing.
- Understands the sales process and customer segment strategy, and is able to effectively manage a sales team
- Ability to train and develop others
- Ability to build strategy to drive results with team members
Education and Experience
- Typically 2+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.