Directs and delegates activity within the Inside Sales Team.Responsible for providing complex technical support to team members, customers, regional sales managers and business development managers as well as providing quotations.Provides positive focus on department initiatives for the team.Responsible for the coordination and timely management of assigned inside sales projects and initiatives.Proactively manages change.
- Drive performance to meet sales, margin KPIs and customer satisfaction
- Provides daily supervision to a team of inside sales and customer service representatives; plays an active role in training, development, and coaching of inside sales and customer service reps across multiple brands.
- Responsible for creating, establishing and managing department improvements.
- Evaluates customer specifications to ensure compliance with technical and commercial requirements in accordance with industry standards, more specifically the Oamp;G industry to provide customer solutions.
- Plays an active role in selection, training, coaching, reviewing and hiring personnel.
- Support execution of order view, order entry and order management as necessary.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints.
- Acts as liaison between customer and manufacturing entity for unique products and applications.
- Coordination and balancing of workload among inside sales team as well as timely response (via email, phone or portals).
- Escalates issues to management as necessary for quick resolution to avoid delays.
- Develops metrics as required to validate progress on sales goals and objectives.