As a Logistics Coach for Full Truckload you will oversee the sales growth of the team by delegating and coordinating daily activities of all members of the team. In this role you will be responsible for the coaching and mentoring of a group of Account Managers, leading the growth and development of current accounts in addition to new business. You will also be responsible for ensuring your team is meeting and exceeding their set goals on a weekly basis, this will ensure the fundamental growth and profitability of the team. In this role you will possess great energy and focus, a passion for the business, and a strong commitment to the success of the company.
- Participate in the hiring, training and development of a productive team of inside sales representatives for the Full Truckload Division.
- Conduct individual performance reviews of Account Managers and monitor progress to achieve results.
- Develop, review, and assist with presentations to existing and potential clients and carriers.
- Review all booked shipments to maintain the team's daily margin.
- Participate in manager's meetings.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team goals.
- Lead by example, setting a solid work ethic with all of the members on your team.
- Minimum of two years in the direct sale of products or services.
- Minimum of one year in a management or supervisory position - preferably in a sales capacity.
- Ability to be persuasive and influential. Prefer experience in a goal based or performance metric environment.
- The ability to accurately manipulate data in a large scale database.
- Strong verbal, written, communication skills and phone sales skills.
- Prefer MS Word and Excel expertise. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to manage large amounts of information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a dynamic personality.
- Bachelors degree required