We are a rapidly growing company in the healthcare industry that offers medical waste disposal, infectious sharps waste management, OSHA compliance training, including HIPAA-compliant document shredding and data destruction services. We help to keep the healthcare industry safe and complaint so they can focus on what matters most, the patients.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to drive top-line sales revenue through sales and business strategies. You will coach, mentor and motivate a sales team with various sales techniques to help them achieve their sales goals and reach their individual and team revenue goals each month. The Inbound Call Center Manager will play a key role in the leadership of the organization and be instrumental in developing sales strategies to generate new demand.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Medical (BCBS)
- Paid Holidays
What you will Do:
- Lead, mentoring and coaching a team of inside sales representatives and 2 team leads
- Exemplify company culture and maintain high sales and employee engagement
- Ensure monthly revenue goals are achieved by all sales teams including inbound and leads teams
- Create long-term, interim and short-term forecasts in a high-volume contact center environment.
- Understand reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Ensures the generation and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly reports to be used by management in order to assess and improve operations
- Facilitate weekly sales and revenue meetings with the team and monthly long-term strategic discussions with the leadership team
- Oversee a well-executed call monitoring process that ensures a high level of call quality for mentoring insights to develop consultative sales skills
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines
- Ability to work well under pressure, achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and to thrive under short deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Demonstrated ability to assess sales techniques’ effectiveness and contribute effectiveness of ROI
- 3-5 years of experience in driving sales activity and increasing revenue
- Bachelor’s degree; Business and Marketing majors preferred
- 2 years prior management experience
- Exception written and verbal skills
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable
- Positive and Enthusiastic