As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Inside Sales Reps and Telephone Sales Reps to ensure outstanding customer service, accurate order entry and processing, collaboration between AHI commercial and operational functions, and overall sales growth per the annual budget.
Inside Sales Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Create attainable and measurable strategies and action plans.
- Attain realistic growth by territory and account.
- Expand existing customer base.
- Promote Company and Manufacturer programs.
- Provide follow-up reporting to track results for location and individual ISRs/TSRs.
- Assist ISRs and TSRs in developing target markets.
- Expand Sales Training Opportunities.
- Develop and implement ISR training programs.
- Manage and supervise assigned inside sales rep team.
- Track and communicate sales results.
- Provide a positive working environment.
- Maintain consistency among Sales Teams when promoting Company programs, policies and procedures.
- Manage time effectively; meet personal goals and objectives while working effectively with other members of the team.
- Perform all work in accordance with Company Safety guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend improvements/revisions to guidelines and procedure.
- Inside Sales Manager duties as needed.
- General Office Equipment.
- Computer, including MS Office and other proprietary software.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Move up to 25 lbs.
- Travel as required.
- Stationary position 75% of the time.
Positions Reporting to This Position:
- Inside Sales Representative.
- Telephone Sales Representative.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to train others.
- Above average problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify, analyze and recommend solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the animal health business.
- Excellent understanding of various sales and marketing techniques.
- Ability to convey and teach sales and marketing techniques.
Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Inside Sales Manager Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales and supervisory experience.
- Experience in the Animal Health Industry is preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.