Adobe is leading the industry in transforming our business model from perpetual licensing to subscriptions! A critical aspect of growing the business is establishing new routes-to-market and effectively selling within those channels. As a member of the Inside Sales Operations team, we partner with the Adobe Stock Product and GTM teams, Inside Sales, and Finance to coordinate product launches, promotions, and GTM programs to accelerate Stock sales. Additionally, you will support the operations with Sales trends and insights, target setting and performance measurement, and launching of new Sales models. This is a constantly evolving sales environment that requires superb communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and toward a deadline.
- Participate in weekly, quarterly and annual sales planning by preparing and supporting the delivery of specific sales coverage
- Work directly with Sales Management to providing timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results.
- Develop and lead operating plans for Inside Sales teams, including role definitions, capacity modeling and compensation planning
- Establish KPIs and measure / monitor performance
- Construct lead / funnel analysis to drive a more efficient and predictable sales cycle
- Assist in deal structure by providing recommend SKUs, pricing, promos, discounting and purchasing methods
- Programmatically mine and handle customer data to drive sales motion
- Handle quarterly business review and content provided, as well as conduct periodic cost-of-sale analysis
- Assist sales team with needs related to processing through internal systems and processes (e.g. Salesforce.com, order management system, LivePerson, Genesys, PowerBI, etc.)
What is needed to succeed!
- Experience with multiple routes-to-market processes such as Inside Sales, Web, Channel & Distribution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- Excellent analytical skills with proven track record
- Advanced experience with systems tools such as Excel, Salesforce.com, Tableau and PowerBI
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience driving results through extended and multi-functional teams
- 1-3 years of experience in sales operations, finance, or program management
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.