Jenne is a dynamic, award winning, and fast-paced workplace. Thanks to an incredible team and passion to succeed, we are growing at an exciting rate. We are currently looking for an Avaya Inside Sales Rep.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Systems Engineering or related
- Product background knowledge of telephony, headsets, and unified communications a plus
- Preferable IT sales experience
- 3+ years’ experience of business to business sales experience
- Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for 20 business development calls per day (mixture of calls to grow existing resellers and cold calls to net new resellers). Actively recruits new reseller via cold calling on a daily basis.
- Engages in consultative relationships with prospects, customers and vendors
- Provides and articulates creative solutions to amplify customer’s perception of value in a competitive marketplace
- Identifies and develops new accounts that desire market entry into innovative technology spaces, while aggressively increasing and securing market share with existing account base.
- Builds and maintains profitable, consultative relationships throughout multiple vendors, customers, channel partners and Jenne internal resources, across all levels
- Provides technical configuration and integration consulting, enable supply management efficiencies, assist with financial planning, marketing and industry education, and facilitate beneficial partnerships throughout supply chain for customers
- Manages complex, specialized application and solution requests involving highly technical products and services
- Identifies both long and short term business opportunities and engage appropriate resources to capitalize on opportunities
- Determines technical and business requirements through effective questioning
- Formulates appropriate solution recommendations
- Provide sales quotes, places orders and provides logistics support accurately and efficiently
- Assists customers with problem resolution
- Achieves individual sales and profitability goals while contributing team support
- Become proficient with company tools (quote tools, pipeline, ERP system)
- Communication and negotiation skills, team work oriented
- Must be a highly motivated and possess a personal commitment to the success of the sales organization and goals with a proven work ethic
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Interpersonal Skills – Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Customer Focus – Establishes and nurtures relationship
- Personal Development - Is dedicated to continuous learning and self-improvement
- Drive for Results - Sets clear and lofty goals and pursues them with enthusiasm and energy
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted and seen as a direct, truthful individual
- Action Oriented - Develops and implements dynamic strategies that are driven by energy and drive
- Negotiating - Negotiates skillfully in difficult situations; settles differences with minimum noise
- Time Management - Places a high value on his or her time and plans tasks accordingly
- Organizing - Handles multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently, delegating tasks to efficiently and continually move projects forward
TRAVEL: Up to 10%
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (In compliance with ADA)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Ability to travel up to 10 percent of the time.
Technical Sales Representative