This position is focused on building relationships (business to business) towards gaining NEW customers. This is a hunter position and requires 70% of your time conducting extensive tele-prospecting. The position is based in Burnsville, MN. As a business-to-business sales representative you'll identify and cultivate new clients within a defined territory, driving business with developers, architects, owners, existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts.
For your success, you will have a dedicated mentor, ongoing training, and we will engage your unique talents and perspectives. Additionally, we will welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. If success motivates you, you belong at Push Pedal Pull. And when you make a name for yourself, doors will open for advancement opportunities and compensation.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
- Prospecting new and existing clients to generate lead opportunities
- Generate qualified leads through outbound phone prospecting using scripts and marketing material
- 100+ outbound cold calls per day
- Locate businesses that are growing, expanding, relocating or have multi-locations.
- Promote P3’s Brand
- Create positive first impressions and interest in P3 by presenting information to key decision makers
- Enter prospects information into our current database to ensure the information is Current, Accurate, and Relevant
- Creatively find new solutions for the customer and identify continuous improvements.
- Lead Monthly reviews detailing progress of leads as well as future initiatives.
- Effectively utilize data and problem-solving skills to proactively resolve internal team and customer issues.
Requirements to perform this position:
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- B2B experience, call center, or customer service experience preferred, or equivalent education.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; simplifying complex information into client-friendly language
SALARY AND WAGES:
Starting compensation plan is salary + bonus upon achievement of sales goal. Earnings are based on base salary plus commissions based on Gross Margin. Senior-level commission plan includes weekly draw reconciled monthly with commission due. Both plans include expenses and a full benefits package including: medical, dental, disability and a 401K plan. We offer the right candidate unlimited earning potential.
If you believe you have the skills and personal attributes identified, and that this is the fast-paced, challenging and ultimately highly rewarding environment you are seeking, please apply online at http://www.pushpedalpull.com/careers. Thank you for your interest in Push Pedal Pull!