Timpte, Inc. has been serving the transportation business since 1884 and is the Industry leader in the manufacture and supply of bulk commodity semi-trailers. Timpte is currently looking for an Inside Sales Rep. for our Sales office in Wisconsin.
Benefits: Why US?
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- Quarterly Employee BONUSES!!
- Company Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental, and 401k plan options
- Company Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Holiday parties, Company picnic, and other Events.
Provide admin support for the Territory and Branch Sales Representative in the direct sales of all trailers both new and used.
- Assist and Facilitate Internal Sales
- Answer and address all incoming calls & walk-in customers pertaining to sales
- Sell new and used trailers in store
- Assist Customers during trailer delivery o Develop understanding of used trailer values and competitors product line
- Prepare sales quotes for customerso Must work closely with Customer Service in David City, NE, including setting up releases for customers picking up in David City
- Assist with administration of the sales lot and inventory
- Create and process purchase orders and reconditioning bills for used trailers & any repairs or modifications to new trailers as require
- Provide specifications and values for used trailers
- Line up freight if delivered to the Branch’s or Customer’s location & contact customer for timely delivery
- Assist the branch sales representative with a weekly delivery log for trailers to be delivered in the following week
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management or required by the position.
- Must possess or be able to gain an understanding of the hopper and AG industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
- Prior Sales experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record for minimal travel.