To increase and improve coverage of New and Used equipment BCP Opportunities including but not limited to those accounts currently unassigned, new accounts created by other divisions with a view to increase deal participation and achieve sales for both New and Used equipment divisions..
- Actively represent the company through an assigned customer database including existing and new clients. The range of new equipment includes BCP (Building Construction Products) products and associated Work Tools.
- Responsible for handling all incoming enquires relating to BCP equipment and associated Work Tools.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying customer needs, close where possible, or transfer sales leads to Territory Managers.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer needs for associated business (i.e. parts, service and rental) are supported and managed to the customers satisfaction either directly or if possible via Lead Management or GPAX with relevant departments.
- Responsible for maintaining clean customer database and customer fleet information.
- Proactively communicates company offers relative to assigned database via telephone, email and other means.
- Accountable for CRM (customer relationship management) with retail customers as per defined database and to update and qualify accounts employing a disciplined phone call campaign.
- Maintain an accurate account database and machine population.
- At all times, use correct procedures for the control of sales calls and account management.
- Maintain an active call cycle to achieve established PAR (planned annual rate) on CAT assigned customers of 4 calls per year.
- Maintain an active call cycle to achieve established PAR (planned annual rate) on non-CAT assigned customers of 2 calls per year.
- Ensure that not less than (30) calls are completed and recorded per day.
- Evaluate leads effectively and efficiently and determine whether to respond or pass the lead to other sales resources.
- Build customer satisfaction through a thorough needs analysis process and provide solutions to meet these needs.
- Build relationships as a single point of contact.
- Close sales.
- Present equipment and finance options and solutions.
- Safely operate equipment
- Conduct at store machine presentation/demonstration.
- Respond to needs of walk in customers.
- Attend necessary meetings and training to ensure that ongoing personal, customer and revenue growth in the attainment of projected sales and personal objectives.
- Under all circumstances, apply the Customer Relations Principles and maintain favorable customer relations.
- In-line with Company procedures, submit competitive pricing via Machine Sales Activity reporting (utilizing Lead Management or GPAX) to cover all opportunities.
- Timely completion of all necessary company documentation and any other general reports as a result of signing an order with a customer as required by the company.
- Proactively communicate company offers relative to assigned data base via telephone, email and other
- Promote deal services including, but not limited to, parts, service, labor and customer service agreements and address customer needs and or question/requests for Parts/Service and rental, or refer to the appropriate department.
- Maintain CCE inventory / attachments organization, demo process and Raleigh branch tracking
- Maintain used CCE & allied equipment evaluations, inventory tracking, logistics and shop make ready maintenance to process sales through the entire used process
- Research and source needed used CCE equipment for pending customer and inventory needs
Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of one year of industry related experience required and one year of retail sales or other sales experience required.
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Bilingual in English & Spanish is preferred
Numerical competency to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages etc.
Computer skills including knowledge and proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software, and confidence to develop skills in Goldmine and other proprietary software.
High level verbal and written skills, having the ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence, as well as to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees
Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable record
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval.
Gregory Poole Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.