Inside Sales Representative-Global Technology
- Job Label:
If you're a driven and focused inside sales or lead development professional early in your career (1-3 years’ experience) seeking an exciting new opportunity, this could be the perfect role for you! At Webroot, we believe in helping people grow in their careers. This role would be a great stepping stone to other areas of sales within the organization including outside sales if that is your ambition. Our company continues to grow and can offer the ideal candidate a fast pace and fun place as well as the opportunity to work within The Cloud environment. If this sounds like your next career move we encourage you to apply today.
As an Inside Sales Representative, SMB working at our Broomfield CO HQ, you would be expected to contact qualified inbound leads, communicate product value and drive direct channel purchases. This role is a key part of a growing sales organization. The candidate will be expected to drive greater overall sales of Webroot business and technology offerings and play a key role in the growth of the sales organization. As a driven professional, you'll maintain knowledge of competitive products overcome sales objections and exceed all assigned quotas.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Heavy outbound warm lead calls to drive expedited sales and product trials
- Contact prospects establishing needs and purchase timeframes
- Field Enterprise inbound calls regarding Webroot’s various product offerings
- Manage and maintain up-to-date records for leads and prospects in SalesForce.com
- Present the value of proposed Webroot solutions to customers
- Implement solution selling strategies to close business
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products overcome sales objections
- Exceed all assigned quotas
Required or preferred skills are but not limited to:
- Experienced sales professional, skilled at selling and upselling to new and existing customers through direct channels
- Proven track record of selling new business through lead generated opportunities
- Results-driven with a proven track record of overachieving on targets/quotas
- Strong closing and sales negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer skills with the ability to address internal and external customer needs
- Demonstrated leadership in the aggressive pursuit of teams objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Come join a great sales organization and enhance your career today.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Related Keywords:
- inside sales, telesales, prospecting, cold calling, leads, prospects, customer service, direct sales, partners, partnership enablement, sales enablement, demonstrations, account executive, online sales, lead development, warm leads, inbound, SalesForce, CRM, Technology Sales