Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
The Inside Technical Sales Representative at Rightpoint needs to have a passion for the hunt and a drive to succeed. If you don’t feel comfortable picking up the phone, this job is not for you. You will be responsible for finding prospective clients for all of Rightpoint’s lines of business. You will collaborate with Rightpoint’s Business Development and Marketing teams to generate and qualify leads. You must maintain a high-level of energy and constantly strive towards exceeding your goals. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Profiling accounts and/or contracts based upon known market analysis within a given segment, audience or solution area
- Outbound cold calls using both self-generated and Rightpoint provided target lists based upon solution, segment, and audience
- Develop new prospects and expand contacts in existing accounts
- Generate target lists for business development and marketing activities
- Follow-up with individuals that have responded to marketing campaigns (webinar attendees/leads, event leads, etc.) qualifying budget, business need, and decision maker buy-in prior to passing the lead to our Business Development team
- Work with Business Development and Alliance teams to identify and progress opportunities in existing accounts
- Record accurate customer information in Rightpoint’s CRM system
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology related field
- 0-5 or years of sales related experience, entry-level candidates are welcome to apply!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- Must love talking to complete strangers on the phone
- Tenacious, never give up attitude while facing frequent rejection
- Must be goal-oriented with a strong competitive drive
- Exceptional phone etiquette and professionalism
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- Willingness to travel periodically to client site or marketing events (mostly Chicagoland area)
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Occasional On-site Chair Massages
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Movie Nights, team sports, Rocket League Tournaments, Beer/whiskey Tastings, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Friday
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME