Position Summary: The primary duty of an Inside Sales & Customer Support Specialist is to sell additional services to existing and former customers by phone. They will also provide administrative support to service centers by answering phones, scheduling services, and managing payment data. This position requires exceptional customer service and is also required to meet daily call volume standards.
- Comply with all state and federal regulations, company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Answer Multi-line telephone
- Sell pest control services by phone, per company guidelines to existing customers
- Use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system to keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Generate digital service agreements for new services
- Contact former customers to regain their business
- Schedule appointments for outside sales professionals with existing customers
- Issue certificates and for gift cards, and thank you cards, for customer referrals
- Provide administration and phone support to service centers for their inbound calls
- Schedule services, managing payment data, escalate and resolve customer grievances
- Contribute toward departmental and team objectives and goals
- Maintain timesheets within company policy
- Complete sales and activity reports as requested by your manager
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes active listening, assessing customer needs, and meeting quality standards for services.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, fax, phones, copying machine, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Computers and Electronics - Using computer systems and software to transact your daily activities. Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and multi-line phone.
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- Excellent telephone skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to pass and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Able to pass internal technical exams
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
The work environment and physical demands described below is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time (approximately 80%) of time
- Requires frequent use of telephone, telephone headset, and computer
- Work indoors in climate controlled shared office setting
- Call volume may be high at times
We are an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Workplace
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).0