At Ridout, we are approaching a half century of quality service to the residents of Arkansas and Missouri. With the ongoing growth and success at Ridout, it became time to merge resources and knowledge with US LBM Holdings, to better serve our customers and our employees. Now, the same family-owned values and approach from founder Homer Ridout have the support and backing of 7,000 associates. We offer paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k) with company match. Come join our team!
Inside Sales � Flooring
This position is responsible for assisting customers in the purchase of floor covering.
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service
- Work with Manager to achieve store and personal sales objectives.
- Assist customers with design and selection of floor covering.
- Assist manager in maintaining a clean, organized, properly stocked store.
- Assist manager in updating flooring prices.
- Assist in flooring inventory control.
- Assist in or complete end of day paperwork (i.e., invoices, charge tickets, pick-tickets, etc.).
- Warehouse upkeep.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Always represents Ridout Lumber with a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Sound math skills
- Ability to design and sell flooring
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Experienced customer service skills.
- Highly organized.