At Ridout, we are approaching a half century of quality service to the residents of Arkansas and Missouri. With the ongoing growth and success at Ridout, it became time to merge resources and knowledge with US LBM Holdings, to better serve our customers and our employees. Now, the same family-owned values and approach from founder Homer Ridout have the support and backing of 7,000 associates.
Things you should know about working at Ridout:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as an Inside Sales Representative:
The Inside Sales Representative will work in a retail environment with customers and builders to assist with the design and product selection process. This position will also follow up with customers and builders to ensure the job is completed in a timely manner. The Inside Sales Representative must also possess an extensive knowledge of the products they represent and the ability to serve their client�s needs.
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Sales focused with a confidence in approaching and acquiring new customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blue prints.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret customer ideas into realistic plans
- Articulate deadlines, expectations and needs with vendors, customer and managers
- Computer skills including experience in 20/20 a major plus, and proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team, we hope to hear from you soon!