Chesapeake Systems, LLC is a manufacturer’s representative for commercial engineered HVAC
equipment, located in Hanover, MD. We provide only the highest quality products and service
solutions to best support the needs of engineers, contractors, wholesalers and building owners.
We currently have an opening in our Commercial Division for an Inside Salesperson. We are
looking for a detail oriented and highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team
environment. This position has served as a launching pad for Outside Sales Engineers where
earning potential and career growth is unlimited.
This position requires a strong attention to detail, mechanical aptitude, excellent people skills
and the ability to handle issues in a fast paced environment. Experience in the HVAC industry is
We offer an excellent compensation package, comprehensive benefits and significant growth
potential for results driven individuals.
1. Assist outside sales engineer with individual customer quotations. This includes proper
selection of equipment and determination of appropriate pricing.
2. Quote and close business with dedicated accounts.
3. Assist outside sales engineer with generation of technical submittal documents.
4. Inside Salesperson is responsible for releasing and ordering equipment in a timely and
5. Work closely with customers to coordinate all aspects of delivery, installation assistance,
start‐up and warranty issues.
6. Work closely with manufacturers to resolve application specific issues.
7. Remain knowledgeable on products and technologies which Chesapeake Systems
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position works in an office environment and must be able to operate standard office
Must be proficient with computers and all standard office software
Must be able to move files and materials generally weighing up to 10 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
Employer subsidized Health, Vision and Dental insurance
401k with immediate vesting
Paid Life and Disability insurance
15 days of Paid Time Off
Respond with your resume and salary requirements, please.