Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to move to a successful career in Medical Sales?
Are you interested in providing services that may effect the health of 1,000’s every day?
Nova Medical Centers is a B2B company looking for ambitious and dedicated talent to join our Inside Sales team. Our Sales representatives enjoy competitive salaries, ample benefits packages, and a supportive work environment that rewards growth and success.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our existing team. We are looking for a candidate with a strong tele-sales background and a drive to succeed.
Our Sales Representatives Enjoy The Following Incentives
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability available
- An ambitious workplace that helps you become a leader in sales!
Under manager supervision, this position is responsible for incremental revenue through outbound sales calls. This includes lead campaigns and telephone prospecting, targeting existing customers. Conducts business needs analysis and develops appropriate service solutions for the customer/prospect.
Focuses sales activities on value-added services and other revenue generating activities. Responsible for retaining customers that are considered “at risk” and have been identified as potential lost business.
Determine customer’s needs/requirements, collaborate with outside sales team to onboard, reactivate and retain customers.
- Makes outbound sales calls for potentially new and/or existing customers to sell our services. Acquires new customers and converts existing customers through outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals
- Effectively qualify clients through the use of Value-Based selling methods. Researches customer/prospect history and business needs in order to develop a recommended solution, and retain/up-sell revenue if possible.
- Proactively contact customers using approve sales tactics and strategies to retain and gain potential business. Utilize “Value Based Sales Skills” to uncover client’s existing service issues and needs, and provide alternative solutions for consideration. Address assigned customer issues and concerns timely.
- Builds a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting. Effectively meets assigned performance factors (key expectations) with assigned parameters.
- Works with cross functional team members, including outside sales department, to assist in providing satisfactory solutions from the customer perspective in order to retain business, and leverage communication from other departments to identify sales opportunities.
- Effectively uses technology based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool for lead follow-up, sales cycle disposition, pipeline management, forecasting and lost opportunity tracking. Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in the system.
- Provide tracking data to the sales organization to assist in developing policies and programs to help drive sales. Identify sales trends when possible and provide management with updates.
- Perform other miscellaneous and related duties as assigned.
- Two or more years of outbound sales experience, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to manage and develop existing and prospective accounts.
- Must have experience with customer relations and support, as well as exhibit leadership abilities.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer