At Auer Steel, our people are truly the company's biggest asset. As an organization, we strive to live out our original mission statement - "Auer aim is to give you products so good, with service so dependable, at prices so reasonable, with a spirit so friendly, you will desire to have us serve you."
This is your opportunity to join Auer team! Auer Steel & Heating Supply Co. is a wholesale distributor of HVAC equipment and supplies. Known for our customer service and quality products, Auer Steel has been operating since 1940.
We are currently hiring a Inside Sales Representative to work in our Plymouth, MN location. This position provides a great opportunity to grow in the HVAC career, within a well-established company. The purpose of this role is to provide information and problem-solving solutions to customers, in a professional and friendly manner. This position is best suited for someone:
WHAT DOES THIS POSITION DO?
Job responsibilities for this role include:
- Receives customer order correspondence and writes sales orders.
- Researches inventory items for customer orders.
- Assists customers in identifying what products they need.
- Supports outside sales personnel as needed.
- Attends sales meetings and training events as required.
- Reviews sales programs and promotions going on with inside Sales Manager.
- Assists customers with back orders, errors, tracking shipments, pricing questions, billing warranties, etc.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
This position is best suited for an individual with:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WHY JOIN AUER STEEL?
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for Full-time Employees
- Flexible Work Schedules - Summer Flex Hours, First Shift, No Weekends
- Paid Time Off - Sick, Vacation, Personal, Jury Duty & Holidays
- Wellness Challenges, Incentives, and Coaching
- Retirement Plan Options w/a Company Match
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Auer Steel & Heating Supply Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.