Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Garden City, GA, US
Location details: N/A
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Garden City, Georgia (US-GA)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
• Participate in Customer Contact Center Team which may include after hour support.
• Collect required data to effectively handle the customer's request.
• Create quotes using the intranet and parts manuals as trained.
• Assemble quotations, follow up with prospects, pursue and receive orders.
• Highly motivated to achieve booking targets.
• Follow up on all unclosed quotes (with a keen focus on quotes over $10K) with phone calls to the customer, adding notes in the CRM with pertinent information to help close the sale, or gain an understanding as to what can be done differently if the sale was lost.
• Initiate contact with customers where their business with us has decreased, stopped, or not yet been initiated.
• Work closely with the Outside Sales Team, Order Management Team, Analysts and Data Integrity Team to ensure proper customer support is provided.
• Proactively engage customers with Konecranes' full offering of service products.
• Responsible for executing growth action plans to achieve Konecranes sales targets and initiatives.
• Manage customer complaints with a positive result.
• Other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
• After-hours and On Call Responsibility
• 25% Travel Requirement
EDUCATION: 4 Year College Degree Required or equivalent experience.
Knowledge of customer service and inside sales principles preferred.
Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years of inside technical sales experience.
• PC proficiency including CRM, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to multi-task large volumes of inquiries by phone, fax and email
• Ability to multitask between multiple computer screens and programs
• Proficient typing skills
• Knowledge of SAP or equivalent business systems
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude and true willingness to help our customers
• Good verbal and written communication skills
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Donation-Matching Program
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Holidays