The Eversana "Inside Sales Representative" will serve a vital role to initiate contact with targeted health care providers to provide impactful core selling messages, discussing managed care and cost saving Rx programs, dispensing samples collateral material for Eversana clients. The position will center on white space identified targets, vacant territory, marketing and support of the client’s field sales team. Position will be focused and measured on creating positive customer service interactions, and growth in market revenue with assigned products.OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded - I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight - I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action - I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent - I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together - I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters - I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It - I hold myself and others accountable for results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete assigned product training, developing a comprehensive understanding of general disease state, assigned product features and benefits, and core selling messages.
- Develop expertise in delivery of core selling messaging scripts for assigned promotional products.
- Always create a positive interaction with all customer interactions.
- Ensure that sample and literature requests are generated accurately and perform appropriate follow up and investigation on product shipments as needed.
- Maintain database entries on targeted customer calls including attempts, product discussions, literature requests, and sample requests.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to team leadership on areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Comply with all company, PDMA, compliance, and regulatory policies and guidelines.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.CORE COMPENTENCIES
Innovative Thinking - Looks for CREATIVE and innovative approaches/ideas that will improve efficiencies and/or provide solutions to workplace issues or concerns. EMBRACES CHANGE, champions new ideas and encourages others to do the same.Customer Focused - Demonstrates FIERCE DETERMINATION in ensuring that services and/or solutions for internal and external customer expectations and needs are always met; incorporate flexibility as needed.Effective Communication - COMMUNICATES appropriately and knowledgeably in order to effect a desired outcome. Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word. Listens to others.Reliable Team Player - Adds complementary skills and consistently contributes valuable ideas, opinions and feedback. COLLABORATES well amongst internal and external teams.Results Driven - The ability to attain goals and objectives. Takes PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY for their own decision making and thinking. FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Two-year college degree, or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as marketing, sales, etc, plus 6 -12 months experience in a tele-sales/telemarketing role, preferably in a commission-based role. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working within Life Science (Medical, Pharmaceutical) industry preferred.
- Experience with B2B sales preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software especially Word, Excel and Outlook required; and possess an ability to learn new software.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills
EVERSANA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.