Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of strategic data solutions, marketing technology, and highly skilled sales professionals. Since inception in 1994, Televerde has been a purpose-driven company generating more than $8 billion in revenue for its clients. To learn more, visit https://www.televerde.com.
Under direction of Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative develops and maintains long-term prospective client relationships while helping to grow revenues and profits for the client. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for growth by prospecting, and building pipeline across the prospecting ecosystem. This includes but is not limited to closing net new business, and building a referral base.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 1-2 years Sales Development and Inside Sales experience
- Previous Experience selling / Promoting with Internet Security Products (preferred)
- GED or high school diploma required. Bachelors degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in Technology Sales/Inside Sales preferred
- Knowledge of selling principals.
- Ability to prospect and close deals in order to achieve established sales quotas.
- Thorough understanding of the products being sold/offered.
- Experience with telemarketing or telesales.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Able to enthusiastically engage the client or prospect, without sounding pushy or overbearing.
- Able to close sales within a reasonable and expected timeframe.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with prospects/customers.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with CRM software is preferred.