Now Hiring: Inside Sales Representative – Construction and Industrial Division
Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter a WESCO subsidiary is a Fortune 500 company, and the world's leading supplier of products used to connect voice, video, data, security systems, specialty electrical and electronic wire and cable for building construction, industrial maintenance and original equipment manufacturing, as well as the leader in providing components to OEMs and production lines.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be focused on building strong customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service to our Contractor, Integrator, and End-user customers. The position focuses on suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs. You will be prospecting for new sales opportunities, generating leads via outbound calling and e-mail as well as providing pricing and delivery information. This Inside Sales Representative position takes care of our Industrial customers within the assigned territory.
This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a monthly bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Exceptional training and development programs to support your career growth.
- Empowerment and flexibility to manage your sales desk.
- The resources of an industry leader. Anixter can offer customers a deep product line, technical expertise, and world-class supply chain services.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth and stability within a Fortune 500 company.
- Knowledge and experience in selling electrical power products which includes but is not limited to: Switchgear, panel and switchboards, lighting fixtures and controls, transformers, power supplies, Controls, relays, pushbuttons, and fuses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to solve problems and come up with creative, customer focused solutions
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive attitude and work ethic
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Learn why Anixter can be a great fit for your career at www.anixter.com/careers