Wallboard Supply Company is looking for a personable Customer Service Support candidate for our Portland, ME location.�
This is a great opportunity for an individual with�field�experience�looking for a strong company to join offering�year round work,�Monday - Friday, in an office setting with�training�and�advancement�opportunities.
The Support Associate assists customers and contractors by providing quotes and product dimension information, both in person and over the phone.�
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- A team focused approach to work
- Adaptable in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Drive to succeed
- Eagerness to learn
- Experience in construction
- Computer with basic computer tasks
- Bilingual a plus!
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with answering incoming calls
- Assisting with making outgoing calls to customers and other branches
- Take customer�s orders via telephone, fax and email
- Assist with keying in orders for sales personnel using Catalyst system (training provided)
- Prepare the daily cash report
- Daily bank deposit
- Daily mail pick-up
- Forward required scanned documents daily
- Maintain showroom (stocking and ordering)
- Order all office supplies
- Assist the Location Manager as needed
If you believe you have these skills and want to grow with a fantastic company we hope to hear from you soon!