Now Building � Future Leaders!
Scott's Lumber, a Division of USLBM is Seeking a Inside Sales Representative for Our Sioux Falls, SD Location.
We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Scott�s Lumber (part of the Lampert Lumber family of lumberyards) is a regional building material supplier that has been in business for over 70 years. We supply top-quality lumber, tools, cabinetry, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors.
What you should know about working at Scott's Lumber:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Inside Sales Representative:
- Greet customers immediately as they enter the store and wait on walk-in trade.
- Assist customers in selecting items they wish to purchase, including mixing and selling paint and related products. Process customers through the checkout counter in a prompt, courteous, business-like manner with minimum delay and maximum courtesy.
- Participate in the placing of orders for merchandise.
- Special order non-stock items or large direct orders.
- Assist in receiving stock and putting it away.
- Participate in displaying and selling all in-store products to maximize the Company�s income from this source.
- Assist in answering incoming phone calls.
- Help in the yard as needed, building loads and receiving and putting away inventory.
- Require helping in the store/yard to clean and straighten or with customer service.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Willingness to provide outstanding customer service
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Retail experience preferred, especially with building materials
- Strong organization skills
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook and Word
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Scott's Lumber!
Scott's Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.