Andrew Alliance is advancing science with a new class of high-performance, easy-to-use robots that dramatically improve the repeatability, performance and speed of liquid handling. This new approach, and Andrew, the flagship robot, are winning awards and rapidly transforming bench research in hundreds of pharmaceutical, diagnostic and academic laboratories worldwide, by eliminating routine pipetting errors and time-consuming manual efforts. Visit andrewalliance.com to see how it works.
Inside Sales representative for Andrew Alliance (West-Coast based):
The role of the Sales representative is to achieve sales for various Andrew Alliance products.
You will become an expert in our products and you possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Interact with our current and prospective customers on the phone, live chat and via email to provide answers to their questions and guide them through the website for a purchase in a timely manner.
- Leverage product knowledge to create exceptional bundle offers for customers.
- Receive and qualify incoming leads by assessing the prospect’s needs and qualifying the opportunity.
- Initiate contact with current and future clients via phone and email.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales person for further development and closure.
- Maintaining customer records by immediately updating account information in the CRM.
- Rapidly perform online research to answer customer questions and concerns
- Qualify sales leads and develop quotes and orders
- Work in collaboration with other employees from sales and support to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or a related scientific discipline (Molecular Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Immunology or Biochemistry); an MSc. qualification would be an asset.
• Promotes company goals and ideals to customers, channel partners and the market in general.
• Solid organizational skills and ability to set priorities/manage time effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in listening, understanding and questioning and ability to translate that information into a value proposition for the customer.
• Capable and interested in working in a team environment. Maintains an effective, professional working relationship with all internal customers.
• Goal oriented, highly self-motivated, independent, and successful individual who enjoys challenging and dynamic work environment. Ability to work with a high degree of independence; a self-starter.
Technical Sales Representative