The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for serving end users from laboratory researchers, engaged in academic, biomedical, chemical, and other fields of research and development, as well as quality assurance labs such as in food and environmental testing. Strong focus on the different industries and which products fall into each division is necessary. The Inside Sales Representative develops opportunities for growth, maintains high customer satisfaction, and assures market penetration and profitability while achieving sales and profit goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Able to prospect and generate new business opportunities through directed outbound calls and cold calling. Also work from an existing client data base and generate new sales.
· Perform calls to prospective clients to qualify new business prospects or generate leads and new business. Contact will primarily be on the phone and email.
· Present product offers.
· Maintain a working knowledge of all products offered by Heidolph North America.
· Able to identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
· Record daily and weekly sales activity reporting, including backlog and opportunity tracking, sales call activity, and related information.
· Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to meet weekly/monthly productivity goals and incentives.
· Strong work ethic and time management skills with the drive to produce in a high-expectation environment.
· Strong Internet and Microsoft Office Skills needed for success.
· Experience with handling and making an average of 10-30 calls a day.
· Ability to close and negotiate potential sales
· Maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives.
· Effectively communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems.
· Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of territory.
· Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to expand business.
· Research competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data in the business plan.
· Introduces new products and services effectively
· Positively represent Heidolph North America all times throughout customer contact.
· Keep updated database of customer
· Perform other tasks/projects assigned by manager.
· Inside Sales, Sales or Telemarketing experience. Preferably in the research laboratory industry or related equipment.
· Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in the sciences
· Must be highly motivated to meet weekly/monthly productivity goals and incentives.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
· Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results.
· Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer & provide effective communication methods
· Entrepreneurial approach to business
· Excellent analytical, organizational, time management with strong communication and presentation skills
· Upbeat, positive “can do” person; build rapport easily
· Ability to connect with life science investigators…have ability to understand their needs
· Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
· Must be willing to travel to customer locations, only if needed.
· Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
Must be located near Wood Dale, IL as dialy office presence is necssary. All benefits, salary, etc please inquire