Primary Location: United States (US)- North Carolina (US-NC)- Charlotte
Function: Marketing / Sales
Title: Inside Sales Supervisor- 65072
This position may be located in Rock Valley IA or Charlotte, NC per the hiring manager's discretion.This may be dependent on the successful candidate's background, experience, and proficiency.
As an Inside Sales Supervisor you will manage the inside sales specialist activities to achieve the sales goal with assigned accounts. Additionally, you will:
- Developand achieves sales goals and objectives across multiple channel partner and territories.
- Work with the inside sales team and customers to achieve customer satisfaction with sales, ordering, returns and other policies in the group.
- Work as a liaison for the team with operations, supply management, accounting, marketing, etc. to resolve issues and improve sales
- Supervise/monitorsupport staff in aiding customers, channel partners, and company personnel on product, program and customer service-related inquiries.
- Supportcustomer issues relating to parts programs, returns, warranty, availability and shipping information.
- Conduct systems and product training relating to aftermarket support of parts sales, online ordering, cross reference, and other parts information.
- Provideleadership and direction by coaching, counseling, mentoring and evaluation of team members.
- Developand measuremetrics related to sales territories, programs and product categories.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- 5 or more years of experience in field sales and or Inside Sales Call Center
- Ag and Turf product knowledge
- People management
- High acumen with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- High level of business acumen in marketing, sales and management
What Makes You Stand Out
- Manager of customer support or sales experience
- Territory experience
- Call center sales experience
Education (or equivalent work experience)
Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent work experience in the following:
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Business/Management, Marketing/Sales, Agricultural Sciences
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click hereto find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.