Now Building � Future Leaders!
Myers Building Product Specialists, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Sales Support Associate for Our Ellicott City, MD Location.
Myers Building Product Specialists is seeking qualified candidates for our Inside Sales Support position. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Myers:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Inside Sales Support Associate:
- Providing prompt attention, courteous service and follow through with customers, outside representatives and orders
- Inputting quotes for the Outside Sales Team
- Placing orders into the system
- Tracking special orders through the process from quote through delivery
- Assist walk in customers
- Partner with coworkers to ensure projects are completed on schedule
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Inside Sales Support Requirements:
- Experience. In building materials or customer service.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Flexibility. Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Myers Building Product Specialists.
Myers Building Product Specialists is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.