Job Summary:WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about helping others and assisting with credential operations? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and credential operations. Sounds like you? Then keep reading...
WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac produces some of the largest and most innovative music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our top priority.
Throughout our 25-year history, Insomniac has produced almost 400 festivals, concerts and club nights for over 4 million attendees in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, Texas, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, with expansions into Mexico, Brazil, Asia and Europe. Insomniac’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in May 2018. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and is based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
We are seeking a Credential Staff to work directly with management to execute Credential Ops.
- Act as the first face of Insomniac for staff check in
- Check government issued IDs to ensure proper identification of all personnel entering site
- Promptly solve issues that arise by utilizing resources and clear communication
- Proactively seek out errors in credential uploads and fix them before staff arrival
- Act as a key-holder for the credential office, ensuring safety and security
- Assist in administrative tasks as needed
- Ensure materials get inventoried and transported back to warehouse
- Extremely organized, with an eye for detail
- Multi-tasker who thrives under pressure
- Strong verbal and written skills / phone etiquette and communication skills
- Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
- The ability to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner, and to de-escalate situations before they become unpleasant
- Employee must know and follow job safety procedures, attend required health and safety training's, proactively promote safety at work, and promptly report actual and potential accidents and injuries
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.