1st shift 9/80 schedule (7am to 4pm)
- HS Diploma or GED
- Good MS Office skills
- MUST have experience working through a microscope
- MUST have minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Responsible for performing inspections, tests and/or audits of purchased parts, units, materials, equipment, panel/module level assemblies and quality control programs to specifications.
- Interprets manufacturing drawings, diagrams, specifications and lists to approve or reject units, test setups, or systems for in process or final assemblies.
- Inspects and may perform minor rework on defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Maintains support documentation and performs sampling and testing of incoming components, raw materials, and build of assemblies.
- Reviews and reports performance data. Ensures raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company and test standards.
- Determines or assists in determining methods and procedures necessary for inspection.
- May interface with customer quality representatives or suppliers.
$12.00 - $15.00 /hour