Do you enjoy interacting with others and making people feel welcome and at home? Are you someone that has a great eye for detail and ambition to get things done? If this is the case we have a unique and exciting opportunity for you to be a part of the opening team for a brand new hotel.
We are gearing up for the grand opening of the Courtyard and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Agoura Hills due to open in April 2020. This is a newly built dual branded property with a combined 225 guest rooms and about 8,300 sq. ft. of meeting space. We are offering a $500 bonus to Housekeeping Department employees that complete 90 days employment from their start date. If this sounds like a great fit and you would like to be considered for these future positions, please fill out an application for our review!
¿Te gusta interactuar con los demás y hacer que la gente se sienta bienvenida y como en casa? ¿Eres alguien que tiene un buen ojo para los detalles y la ambición de hacer las cosas? Si este es el caso, tenemos una oportunidad única y emocionante para que seas parte del equipo de apertura de un nuevo hotel.
Nos estamos preparanado para la gran apertura del Courtyard y TownePlace Suites by Marriott Agoura Hills, que se abrirá en abril de 2020. Esta es una propiedad nueva de doble marca de un combinado de 225 habitaciones y alrededor de 8,300 pies cuadrados de espacio para reuniones. Estamos ofreciendo un bono de $500 a los empleados del Departamento de Limpieza que completen 90 días de empleo, a partir de su fecha de inicio. Si esto suena como una gran oportunidad y le gustaría ser considerado para estos puestos futuros, por favor llene una solicitud para nuestra revisión.
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor / Inspector
Full time employees are eligible for these benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Sick Leave
Reports to: Housekeeping Manager
Position Summary: The goal of the Housekeeping Supervisor position is to establish a high degree of excellence in our guestrooms, suites and corridors, ensuring that guest expectations are met or exceeded.
- Trains all Room Attendants.
- Stocks floors properly, adhering to all pars.
- Maintains china, glass, and silver, keeping them in excellent condition at all times.
- Ensures guestroom standards are met.
- Inspects guestrooms and completes inspection reports.
- Reports any observed damage to management.
- Uses two- way radio to communicate with other departments.
- Ensures that lost and found items are always properly checked into designated area.
- Keeps halls clear of trash, soiled linen, cribs and other guest services items.
- Updates the status of all guestrooms in a timely manner.
- Supervises Room Attendants and ensure they have all needed supplies.
- Greets guests at all times and offers assistance.
- Reports the performance of Room Attendants to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Arrives to work on time for scheduled shift.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e., Lockout Tagout, JSA’s), safety awareness information (MSDS), operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to keep logs and to speak effectively to customers and associates.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts
- Regularly works in outside weather conditions
- Regularly exposed to vibration
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or other chemicals.
- Occasionally works in high, precarious places.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Required vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.