Barnes Aerospace West Chester is seeking an Inspector. In this role you will perform diversified inspection duties on aircraft parts as well as cross train to learn and perform additional functions. This position requires considerable experience, initiative, and ingenuity and the ability to work on your own to produce the highest level of quality and productivity against established standards. If you are a talented and self-motivated individual that enjoys a fast paced environment, please submit your resume for further consideration.
- Perform routine checks, tests, gauging and instrument inspections of materials, parts in process and finished parts.
- Performs routine tests on materials, goods in process or finished goods where results are compared with company quality standards.
- Performs visual inspection for obvious defects.
- Record results on inspection forms or charts and reports number of defects found.
- Some lifting of items of various weights, both assisted and unassisted.
- Ability to understand blueprints, operation sheets, and procedures.
- Use of standard measuring equipment including micrometers and indicators.
- 1-2 years of experience as an inspector and/or NDT technician.
- Able to communicate verbally and/or in writing with other workers, members or supervision and others as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.