The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Handle a variety of duties and responsibilites including coordination of installations and service appointments.
- Coordinate schedules for installers and service technicians
- Confirm appointments by calling the customers
- Order equipment to ensure availability for installations
- Process job closeouts
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com