Job Responsibilities Include
- Liaison with Project Managers, Project Engineers and Application Engineers
- Utilize Vibratory, Horizontal Motion Conveyor and industrial product handling systems learnings critical to growth Internationally
- Provide support to sales team, including customer site visits for troubleshooting and find solid solutions
- Laisse with customer, vendor and contractor in a pleasant and professional manner
- Integrate plant production requirements with project installation
- Prepare daily progress reports while attending and organizing daily meetings
- Audit and Supervise all lifting and setting of Heat and Control equipment
- Make “real time” decisions needed to expedite installation
- Prepare the installation up to I/O checking phase for hand-over to Commissioning
- Supervise integrated service routings.
- Establish consistency in build and installation standards minimizing warranty issues
- Provide “punch list” action reports.
- Assist with in house testing, trials and R&D efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or engineering-related field) preferred, or
- Associate of Applied Science degree in engineering-related field (i.e. – Computer-Aided Design and Drafting, Architectural Design, etc.), or
- Equivalent knowledge in this field through prolonged experience and/or study.
Additional Required Skills Include:
- USDA custom lathe; USDA food grade approval welding; developing, testing and evaluating new equipment designs.
- On-Machine Seasoning (OMS) Certificate and Fork Trucking Certificate required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of five years in the field or in a manufacturing setting
- Willing to travel for weeks at a time, working long hours
- Prior mechanical and electrical experience
73,178.00 - 75,842.00 /yearWhat is this?