The Installation Production Manager I manages the installation process, including technical measurement, warehouse, installation and service, to insure Homeowner delight, efficiency and appropriate resource capacity for new CORO location or small market presence. Size, complexity and scope is a function of the unit volume generated at the specific location. Ensure that installation process associates are prepared and able to deliver flawless installation and Signature Service the first time.
- Ensure homeowner delight, as measured through customer satisfaction surveys, by training and coaching associates on technical capabilities and customer service. Research and/or develop new processes to increase efficiency and Homeowner satisfaction. Regularly visit Homeowner work sites to audit and executes existing and new processes.
- Meet or exceed Homeowner expectations on the timing of installation processes by having a capable workforce available to meet demand fluctuations. Executes recruiting efforts as needed to meet workforce requirements.
- Meet or exceed planned margins and revenue dollar goals by having a capable workforce and using outsourcing as appropriate. Work closely with the Sales and Customer Process functions to ensure resources are aligned, in a proactive manner, with demand fluctuations.
- Executes the safety initiatives of the installation process associates to ensure safe practices are in place and are followed. Ensure that all regulatory required training is completed as appropriate. Participate as a team member on the CORO Safety Committee. Ensure that all regulatory procedures and/or requirements impacting the installation process are met.
- Executes supply chain function strategy within the branch with oversight responsibility of shipping , receiving, and purchasing. Responsible to ensure corporate purchased programs and vendor relationships are utilized appropriately to ensure compliance and cost containment.
- Directly supervise installation process associates including performance planning, fostering open communication and answering team concerns and questions.
- Participate, as a team member, with the CORO Leadership Team, to insure alignment and open and timely communication.
- Manage independent contractors (including contracts, selection and training) to ensure that appropriate installation process capacity exists. Routinely works directly with Homeowners to resolve installation process issues.
- Directly manage all associates involved in the installation processes.
- Four year degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable accident and moving violation motor vehicle record
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience in the home improvement or other closely related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct supervision experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience, especially win/win problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Previous work experience recruiting and managing independent contractors. Ability to work and lead in a team environment preferred.
- Basic financial knowledge. Previous P&L responsibility helpful, but not required.