Our customer in the Metro Atlanta area is currently looking for a Installation Sales Manager to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work for a fast growing job. This is a full-time direct hire role.
Minimum 8-10 years project management/sales experience with Rigging/Millwright company specializing in equipment installation and relocation. Prefer experience with full turnkey projects handling all aspects including electrical and pipe fitting.
Identifying and contacting (via email, phone calls, cold calls, personal contact) potential customers, end users and OEM’s to install and relocate equipment in the North America market. Will coordinate efforts with inside sales person to find contact persons and assist in scheduling appointments. Major portion of the contact and setting appointments will be by the installation sales person.
Will work with project managers/estimators on quoting the project and presenting quotes to the customer. Will have the responsibility to negotiate with the customer on the final price with management approval for low/high end and conditions of the price structure.
Territory will be the North American market with travel required to Mexico and Canada.
• Bi-lingual, English and Spanish
• Valid passport without restrictions to travel.
• The ability to grow and develop sales for the installation/relocation department.
• Able to cold call customers to obtain requests to quote on projects.
• Able to base quote projects for size and rough estimate.
• Able to work with project managers on estimating projects and presenting to customers.
• Good written and oral communication skills, with an ability to clearly and concisely articulate to a wide variety and levels of customers and employees.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
BA/BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/