Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative.
At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We are committed to an environment where people can grow and develop and where innovative ideas and new approaches are valued.Be our newest team member!
We are currently seeking an Installation Specialist who, working as part of a team, ensures the timely and efficient installation of the customers product lines to assigned hospitals and other large generators of medical waste (Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc).
This is a home-based position. It involves up to 95% travel, 45-50 weeks per year, across the United States, generally Monday through Friday, although occasionally weekends. While traveling, airfare, hotel and most meals are provided. When not on the road, this position assists other On Site Service teams with a variety of projects.
- Performs Pre-Install Walk Thru of the facility.
- Installs cabinets and brackets fol-lowing specific guidelines provided by the Installation Project Specialist and Facility team.
- Ensures equipment (i.e., drills, work belts, anchors and other items) is available and in working condition. Verifies that the products to be installed) are confirmed against the survey.
- Disposes of existing system, when necessary.
- Will cross train on all other product lines
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- Education equivalent to graduation from High School, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Two or more years of experience as an Installation Specialist, preferable in a healthcare/ retail environments. Construction field experience a plus.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and tact in providing superior service in a variety of settings and situations.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Key Competencies (Non-technical Behavioral Skills, i.e. presentation, negotiation, customer service skills)
- Demonstrates the ability to present ideas and information in a clear, concise, organized and diplomatic manner; listen to others to respond effectively to ideas and questions.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and understand customer needs; takes appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met and proactively searches of ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to persist with a specific course of action. Must be willing to commit the necessary time and effort to complete work assignments and do a quality job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, orbasis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.