Job Opening ID:00326655 Installation Specialist (Open)
Job Title:Installation Specialist
Country:United States of America
Full/Part Time:Full time
Job Summary:The Home Installation Specialist is responsible for the loading, unloading, and installation of gas and electric household appliances such as washers, dryers, range ovens, countertop stoves refrigerators, and ventilation hoods into new and existing residential units. This position ensures the installed appliances are damage free, properly installed according to the manufacturer's specifications, and are fully functioning.
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00/hr
- Single or Family medical, dental and vision plans at affordable premiums
- Annual paid vacation
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
Conditions of Employment
Employment is conditional upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, employment verification, and background check
- Load and unload appliances from delivery vehicle using a hand-truck.
- Moves and places unit(s) into the designated installation spot.
- Install unit(s) using simple hand tools supplied by the company.
- Inspects final product for proper operation and damage
- Previous appliance installation experience preferred
- Great customer service skills
- Able to travel locally and out of town
- Must be able to physically lift or move appliances up to 100 pounds and occasionally move appliances over 100 pounds
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers and employees.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely and professional manner, plus have the analytical ability, initiative, and problems solving ability
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”