Job Opening ID:00325981 Installation Specialist (Open)
Job Title:Installation Specialist
Country:United States of America
Full/Part Time:Full time
Job Description Summary:The Home Appliance Installer is responsible for the loading, unloading and installation of gas and electric household appliances such as: washers, dryers, range ovens, counter top stoves refrigerators, and ventilation hoods into new and existing residential units. This position ensures the installed appliances are damage free, properly installed according to manufacturer’s specifications, and are fully functioning.
This position requires the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers and employees and the ability to make decisions in a timely and professional manner.
- Previous appliance installation experience preferred
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to physically lift or move appliances up to 100 pounds and occasionally move appliances over 100 pounds
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Meet current ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers and employees.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely and professional manner, plus have analytical ability, initiative and problems solving ability.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Load and unload appliances from delivery vehicle using a hand-truck.
- Moves and places unit(s) into designated installation spot.
- Install unit(s) using simple hand tools supplied by the company.
- Inspects final product for proper operation and damage
- Single or Family medical, dental and vision plans at affordable premiums
- Annual paid vacation
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
Competencies:Communication, Creativity (JBH Rating Scale), Customer Service, Working with Others
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It's no wonder we have been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”