Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc.(PST), a subsidiary of Linde plac, a global industrial gas company, offers acomprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies to theaviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatingstechnologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decreaseenergy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimizedowntime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additionalinformation about PST is available at www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.com
Primary responsibility forSupervision of industrial equipment (Thermal Spray Machines) installationsworldwide. Supervise MEP trades for the installation of thermal sprayequipment. Must have a high degree of professionalism and ability to manage asafe installation site. Responsible for coordination of daily activities ofcontractors, customer representatives and company employees from multipletrades and disciplines.
- Must have strong experience and working knowledge of industrial trades (Mechanical, Rigging, Electrical and Piping) for industrial machinery.
- Responsible for daily work progress and job site safety. Must be able to manage a job site involving contractors and customer employees.
- Work with the Project Manager to schedule and plan job site activities
- Oversees startup, testing and commissioning of machinery equipment installations (Thermal Spray Machines)
- Overseas and manages equipment factory acceptance testing (FAT)
- Reports to the Project Manager daily with progress and issues
- Interface with Customer Representatives during the duration of the installation
- Project Management experience a plus
- Works with Engineering and Product managers to provide feedback and practical knowledge on installation with respect to company products. Includes testing and troubleshooting of new designs.
- Setup and manage in house customer demonstrations of equipment and products
- Must have working knowledge of National Codes and standards with regards to Industrial machinery (NFPA, 70, 79. EN 60204-1, OSHA)
- Electrical trouble shooting experience (up to 600V) and with industrial controls experience
- PLC experience a plus
- Industrial robot programming and operation experience a plus
- Manage travel planning and expense reports. Participate in company training and administrate functions.
- 2-year technical degree required, 4 year technical degree preferred
- Experience Supervising Industrial Equipment installations with significant MEP trade activity
- Ability to troubleshoot process equipment
- Proven ability to manage works sites safely
- Knowledge and experience with safety standards and industrial codes
- Experience managing a project in the field with minimal supervision preferred
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings including wiring and plumbing schematics
- Robot programming experience desired
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience desired.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic inArms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this positionmust be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) orotherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
Primary Location New Hampshire-Concord
Job Posting Engineering
Unposting Date Dec 31, 2019, 1:25:21 PM
Feb 29, 2020, 10:59:00 PM