Industrial Communications, a Full line Wireless Communications/Emergency Vehicle Outfitting Company, seeks to employ multiple installation technicians to fulfill vehicle upfitting contracts for public safety entities. The applicant must have strong mechanical aptitude skills. Experience with vehicle upfitting, installation of emergency equipment, and communications equipment installation is desired, but not required. Automotive 12v experience is a plus. Industrial Communications is looking for Emergency Vehicle technicians to utilize mechanical and electrical skills to install, repair, and maintain the specialized equipment found in emergency vehicles.
The technicians must be able to perform physically demanding tasks that may require accessing confined spaces, and working in adverse weather conditions.
- Minimum 2 years of 12v Electrical experience is desired, but not required
- Knowledge of vehicle wiring or electrical wiring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Able to communicate well with others
- Able to work well with others
- Must be able to take direction well and be able to follow through with given tasks
- Able to arrive to work on time and be prepared to work once on the clock
- Must be able to work every day Monday - Friday between the hours of 8-5 and be able to work overtime when required
- Must be able to travel
All applicants will be required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to possibly include: background checks, drug testing, and be able to present a valid driver's license.
Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Direct Deposit