What you will do
A Johnson Controls Installation Team Manager will be responsible for the assignment and coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation of all jobs within an assigned territory. Develops and builds on current capabilities to prepare associates for successful job performance and installation requirements.
How you will do it
- Plan, schedule, supervise and control installations.
- Confirm all equipment procurement for installations.
- Prepare progress reports, expense reports and other related documents.
- Evaluate system performance and effectiveness to maintain and minimize equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new developments.
- Keep associates and customers informed of any industry changes.
- Develop work force size to efficiently accommodate subscriber-related workloads.
What we look for
- Associate degree or equivalent 2-year electronic trade school training.
- Minimum 3-5 years of electrical and electronic equipment installation experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.