• Designs, develops, maintains and delivers innovative learning solutions.
• Presents complex information to a variety of audiences and in a variety of media.
•Conducts instructor led training in a live classroom environment.
• Develops eLearning courses using Storyline2 and Camtasia.
•Creates high-quality user (faculty, student, and administrator) documentation.
• Assumes additional responsibilities within the team as required.
• Recognized team leadership and group facilitation skills in complex situations.
• Comprehensive understanding of the concepts and processes that create great relationships and can demonstrate leadership skills in providing outstanding customer service in complex situations.
• Demonstrated success working with business unit partners to understand and support their academic technology classroom needs.
• Expertise with a commonly used technology platforms and software (e.g., PC/Mac, iPad, common browsers).
•Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
• Comfortable preparing and delivering presentations and training sessions.
•Ability to drive the instructional design process while managing a positive relationship with the subject matter expert.
•Experience working with faculty in a higher-education academic environment.
• Experience in classroom support
•Experience using Storyline and Camtasia a plus