BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager / Instructional Designer for their Remote requirement in anywhere, USA.
Senior Project Manager/Instructional Designer
* Manage project, provide high-level course design, and facilitate design discussion/meetings with client
* Develop Web-based learning, Instructor-led training, Virtual classroom training, Guides (such as job aids, quick reference guides, infographics) and blended solutions
* Work with ID to insure that course is meeting design and learning outcomes
* Provide QA of Instructional Designer work
* Demonstrate ability to design learning to client specifications within project limitations (budget, timeline, etc.)
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
* Demonstrate excellent MS Office skills
* Aid in the development and adherence to project timelines, scope and level of effort-estimate
* Ensure that design team delivers on time and within the level of effort-estimate budget
* 5-7 years' experience design and developing learning across a range of industries
* 2 years' leading instructional design project teams
* MOOC/HUB/micro-learning a plus
* Experience with developing Sales training programs
* Pharma industry experience a plus
* Experience with Virtual ILT delivery methods a plus
* BA in instructional design, instructional technology, education, communications, or other related subject preferred.
Schedule: Up to 40 hours per week (no overtime)
Duration: 3 months +
Who to Contact: Victoria DiMarco
How to Apply:
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. BCforward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
Stay in the lead - Find the latest in Hot Job posts, tips to stand out in the crowd, and more! Join BCforward on Facebook today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69703 when responding to this ad.