Nesco Resource is hiring for an Instructional Designer for our Learning Team.
- Work closely with team members translating business objectives into learning materials.
- Creating learning programs that incorporate product information, sales and customer service.
- Design training simulations, web-based or external application
- Developing testing measures for curriculum knowledge
- Integration of existing and new courses
- Required at least three years of experience designing a training curriculum, this includes elements of product knowledge, system knowledge, and behavioral.
- eLearning tools Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia
- Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Master's degree preferred in Instructional Design, Educational Psychology, or equivalent.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to address different learning styles
- Organizational skills and detailed orientated
up to $30.00 /hour