ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity on our team in Orlando, FL for an experienced Instructional Systems Designer to provide support for the Sailor 2025 program.
- Conduct analyses to identify and validate training requirements and document results of analyses
- Assist with the development of acquisition-related documents
- Design and conduct analyses in support of HSI to include selecting methodology, designing instruments, collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Design and implement training-related human performance improvement (HPI) interventions
- Develop and recommend alternative training strategies for consideration by decision-makers
- Plan and accomplish production of instructional materials, e.g., Authoring Instructional Materials, Content Planning Module, Computer-Assisted Instruction and supporting documents
- Design, develop, and implement prototype and final courseware for interactive multi-media, computer-based, web-based, and distributed learning presentations to include gaming applications
- Instruct client personnel on procedures, processes, and methods of operating, maintaining, revising, and enhancing the assigned training system
- Demonstrated experience with the application of a wide range of analytical techniques, to include Instructional Systems Design procedures for the functional design of military training and training support systems to support both existing and emerging weapon systems
- Practical knowledge and skill in the application of education and training principles to develop and evaluate alternative multimedia solutions for a variety of complex training problems
- Experienced in the evaluation of web based training (WBT) for interactive courseware to design products, e.g., flowcharts, storyboards, and computer program design documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with civilian and military personnel, including oral briefings/presentations, listening techniques, and developing written material, especially technical reports documenting research and analysis performed
- Practical knowledge of DoD and Navy guidance documents used in the development and acquisition of analytical products, training systems and equipment
- Practical knowledge of processes such as ISD, NTSP, and Top Down Functional Analysis (TDFA) to support training program developers and other technical support personnel
- Master’s degree and two years of related experience or a bachelor’s degree in Education or related field and three years of related experience
- Must have a minimum of 24 hours in specific education areas that falls within learning theory, instructional design, instructional development, evaluation, and computers in education
- Experience reviewing storyboards and on-screen lessons
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.