The May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities in West Springfield is currently accepting resumes for an Instructor to provide educational services to children and adolescents, ages 3-22, with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities.
We provide full-day, year-round educational and vocational services for children and adolescents from preschool to age 22, using proven methods of treatment and teaching based on the latest clinical and applied research.
For six decades, May Institute has set the national standard for providing comprehensive, research-based services to children and adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities, brain injury and mental illness.
May Institute blends science with service to help make progress possible for thousands of children, adults, and families each year.
Join us in our mission to promote independence, choice, dignity and respect for those we serve.
- Implement teaching protocols and behavior support plans
- Deliver student instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Record and analyze data
- Provide case management
- Work in a fast-paced educational environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Working knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Previous experience working with children with autism preferred
- Valid US driver's license required