Install all types of insulation in various applications. This associate takes direction from the Field Supervisor as well as follow manufacturer directions and warranty requirements on all installed product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding installation of insulation materials.
- Works with other installers to install insulation products as assigned and trained.
- Bat and Blow insulation.
- Fire caulk and white caulk.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation project.
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any malfunctions to field supervisor.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation methods as required by location management.
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
- Complies with Company�s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by field supervisor or location Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Special skills required�Read and use a measuring tape and other required tools for complete installation.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the ability to provide and/or follow detailed instructions.
- Physical demands include: walking throughout yards, offices and all types of homes (new construction to established ones). Regularly lifting 18 to 50 pounds. Working on ladders and/or scaffold from 18 to 20 ft. and working in tight spaces.
- Must be 18 years or older.