Insurance Agent – Entry Level Sales
Launch your career and life to new heights with Bankers Life
Bankers Life is looking for passionate and determined professionals who want to build a rewarding and long-term career in sales. Whether you have 10 years of experience or just joining the job market, with our award-winning training programs and our one-on-one mentoring, we will help you build a strong sales foundation and teach you how to tap into the exploding insurance market where 10,000 Baby Boomers turn 65 every day.
Some of the performance-based incentives, aside from commission include:
- Agent Accelerator Program: Earn up to $12,000 in bonuses your first year
- Quarterly Bonuses: Earn up to $60,000 in bonuses per quarter
- Health Benefits: Earn up to $2,400 in your first year and $6,000 in the following year.
- Company Paid Trips: Germany, Ireland, Bahamas, and more
Your responsibilities will range from:
- Use company-sponsored leads to identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
- Schedule appointments with current and perspective clients
- Review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for their future
- Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
Bankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for over 130 years with branch offices nationwide. Today, we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans.
Apply today and begin living your best life!
"subsidiaries of CNO Financial Group (collectively with various affiliated companies including, Bankers Life and Casualty Company, ""Bankers Life"").
[iii] Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Personal Financial Advisors, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/personal-financial-advisors.htm (visited March 28, 2018).
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see bankerslife.com/privacy-center to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.