Motivated Insurance Agent Partners
Are you ready to have your own book of business?
JAMCO Insurance is a growing independent insurance agency that is looking for responsible, motivated individuals that are wanting to open their own branch.
Work from the office or from home. When you are ready, you'll be able to open your own branch office.
Paid on the job training while you grow your book of business and earn commission.
$15.00 Hr. - Training
100% New Business Commission
20% Renewal Commission
Insurance Agent Job Duties:
- Auto, Home, Flood Insurance Sales for an independent insurance agency.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes and processing renewals.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Insurance Agent Skills and Qualifications:
- Insurance License Required
- Laptop and Cell Phone
Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Client Relationships, People Skills, Product Knowledge, General Math Skills, Organization, Dependability.
Submit your resume now!